- Mirrored Reflective Lenses.
- For Regular Heads.
- Best for Laps Around The House, Pwning Noobs.
GAMERS GO OUTSIDE, TOO
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you're running laps on a track or perfecting your avatar.
- NO SLIP: Special grip coating used to construct frame and help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO LEOPARDS: Plus, no one wearing Goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
INTRODUCING WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA
...named in homage to all the great 8-bit sound composers of our favourite video games. Whether you're listening to your pixelated hero die for the millionth time or on your 10th hour of the same background music, 8-bit sound does way more than it has any right to with way less. Pro tip: a collection of 8-bit video game music makes for awesome study music. Trust us. So put on these yellow frames with pink lenses, throw on some 8-bit music, and go save the world. (Also, in case you were wondering, Mega Man 2 has the best 8-bit music. Put the bob in the bottle.)