- Gradient Dark Lenses.
- For Tall & Wide Heads.
- Best for Road, Trail, or Taco Runs.
BFGs: BIG F*CKING GOODRS
With wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than our OGs, these babies are designed to complement and fit runners with larger melons or those looking for more coverage.
- NO SLIP: We use enhanced silicon inserts with special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- GRADIENT LENSES: Lenses that are dark up top and light on bottom protect your eyes without losing the ability to view hazards in the shadows.
- NO DEMOGORGANS: 100% Guarantee against Demogorgon attacks. *Guarantee not applicable for any runs taking place in the Upside Down.
BURN IT, TO EARN IT.
In the 70s, Tangiers Casino Rewards Members could accrue points for spending money, popping eyes out with vices and running. Patrons could log miles jogging the casino floor while donning these cream and brown shades. Unfortunately, the film Casino decided to leave this out, sources say a certain “actor” refused to train.