- Mirrored Reflective Lenses.
- For Regular Heads. Need Wider?
- Best for Bird Watching on a Run.
FOR THE SCHOLAR ON A BUDGET: PHG
Don't be a dodo!!! Spread your wings and soar with Stay Fly, Ornithologists PHG sunglasses. These professorial frames won't slip or bounce while you live your best life. Unlike the dodos, who lived on the island Mauritius, and watched all their eggs get eaten by pigs, cats and monkeys. What a bunch of losers! We're not trying to scare you or anything, but the dodo made absolutely zero attempts to stay fly, and now it's extinct. Nuff said.
- NO SLIP: We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Our frame, with its distinguished double nose bridge feature, is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running or crushing any workout.
- ALL POLARIZED: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO DISSERTATION: No one has ever given a dissertation to a doctorate panel wearing PHGs. Yet.
NOBEL PRIZE MEETS BILLBOARD
Two ornithologists released a pop-rap song full of cheesy bird puns! (And they're both going through an existential crisis.)