- Blue Blocking Lenses.
- For Regular Heads.
- Best for Laps Around The House, Pwning Noobs.
BLUE MIRAGE TECHNOLOGY
Is blue light bad for your eyes? That's a trick question. We have no f#^#ing idea. But SOME scientists say it causes eye strain, fatigue, headaches & tail growth. So just to be safe, we made these glasses with the ability to block blue light.
- BLUE MIRAGE TECHNOLOGY: Our blue-light-blocking lenses definitely block blue light. The jury is out on whether blue light actually hurts our eyes or not, but who cares? You look important in these, so go ahead and block those nasty blue light rays.
- NO SLIP: We use a special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating through that super combo.
- NO BOUNCE: Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while you celebrate destroying your friends in battle.
- ALL FASHION: Look like a model while you’re gaming. Isn’t that why you’re taking all those selfies?
- NO SPOILED EASTER EGGS: No one wearing goodrs with Blue Mirage Technology has ever left a dyed egg out past it’s expiration date. They have, however, ruined many in-game surprises for people.
VIDEO GAMES ARE LIKE MARRIAGES
They open up a magical new world. Then they get way too challenging and we scream curse words and want to throw them at the wall until they smash into pieces. You can't really throw your marriage at the wall since marriage is just a concept...maybe your wedding ring? A framed photo? Anyway, these rose frames with clear lenses will make everything better. Video games are hard sometimes.