The ODLO Performance Warm ECO Shirt for men is a thermal top with long sleeves. The top is made for 100% of recycled fabrics and helps reduce the impact that the production process has on the environment. The thermal top helps to keep you warm in cold conditions. The material wicks moisture effectively away and thanks to the ventilation zones it provides breathability. The body-hugging fit provides a lot of freedom of movement thanks to the stretchy material used in the top's construction.
- Cross-country skiing, winter sports, skiing, snowboarding, touring, snowshoeing, tobogganing, outdoors.
- Organic Body Mapping.
- Freedom of Movement.
- Enhanced Moisture Management.
- Ventilation zones.
- Warm - Highly functional sportswear with excellent thermal insulation that keeps the body warm when it’s cold outside. With the fabric’s effective moisture-wicking properties, the skin is kept dry and warm. Warm thermal quality is ideal for all winter activities.
- ZeroScent - ZeroScent maximizes your fun by minimizing body odour. The anti-odour technology is organic-based and prevents odorous substances from penetrating the fibres. The only thing you don’t do is feel smelly!
- Eco - Today at ODLO, we pride ourselves on using recycled PET bottles and repurposed production waste to create our high-tech Performance Warm Eco and Active Warm Eco Sports Underwear. Another highlight is our Natural 100% Merino underwear line, which uses high-quality merino wool, a natural material. It's worth looking out for the eco-label. For all of us and for our environment.
- 62% Polyester (recycled), 28% polyamide (recycled), 4% elastane (recycled), 3% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- 30°, fast-drying, no dry cleaning, no ironing, no tumble drying, no fabric softener.