- Gradient Dark Lenses.
- For Tall & Wide Heads.
- Best for Road, Trail, or Taco Runs.
BFGs: BIG F*CKING GOODRS
With wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than our OGs, these babies are designed to complement and fit runners with larger melons or those looking for more coverage.
- NO SLIP: We use enhanced silicon inserts with special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- GRADIENT LENSES: Lenses that are dark up top and light on bottom protect your eyes without losing the ability to view hazards in the shadows.
- NO DEMOGORGANS: 100% Guarantee against Demogorgon attacks. *Guarantee not applicable for any runs taking place in the Upside Down.
UNSUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
These red and yellow sunglasses are inspired by an unreleased children’s book from the late 60s. The book was titled Makeup Time with Clifford, however it was placed on the banned list due to illicit content. Let's just say Emily Elizabeth's opening line was, "Here comes the lipstick!"