- Blue Blocking Lenses.
- For Tall & Wide Heads.
- Best for Laps Around The House, Pwning Noobs.
BLUE MIRAGE TECHNOLOGY
Is blue light bad for your eyes? That's a trick question. We have no f#^#ing idea. But SOME scientists say it causes eye strain, fatigue, headaches & tail growth. So just to be safe, we made these glasses with the ability to block blue light.
- BLUE MIRAGE TECHNOLOGY: Our blue-light-blocking lenses definitely block blue light. The jury is out on whether blue light actually hurts our eyes or not, but who cares? You look important in these, so go ahead and block those nasty blue light rays.
- NO SLIP: We use a special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating through that super combo.
- NO BOUNCE: Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while you celebrate destroying your friends in battle.
- FULL ARMOR: UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO SPOILED EASTER EGGS: No one wearing goodrs with Blue Mirage Technology has ever left a dyed egg out past it’s expiration date. They have, however, ruined many in-game surprises for people.
IT'S A BIG DEAL
The worst thing you can say to a gamer is “Oh, what’s the big deal -- it’s just a game.” So here’s a friendly reminder that serious gamers require serious gear. Okay, we’re not all that serious about anything, but we think these cryo blue frames with clear lenses are pretty rad.