- Blue Blocking Lenses.
- For Regular Heads.
- Best for Laps Around The House, Pwning Noobs.
BLUE MIRAGE TECHNOLOGY
Is blue light bad for your eyes? That's a trick question. We have no f#^#ing idea. But SOME scientists say it causes eye strain, fatigue, headaches & tail growth. So just to be safe, we made these glasses with the ability to block blue light.
- BLUE MIRAGE TECHNOLOGY: Our blue-light-blocking lenses definitely block blue light. The jury is out on whether blue light actually hurts our eyes or not, but who cares? You look important in these, so go ahead and block those nasty blue light rays.
- NO SLIP: We use a special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating through that super combo.
- NO BOUNCE: Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while you celebrate destroying your friends in battle.
- FULL ARMOR: UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO SPOILED EASTER EGGS: No one wearing goodrs with Blue Mirage Technology has ever left a dyed egg out past it’s expiration date. They have, however, ruined many in-game surprises for people.
OH, YOU WANT TO KEEP PLAYING?
Round tortoiseshell frames with clear lenses and blue-light block...INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE...(Oh, that's awkward...yeah, so just go ahead and insert the coins into your computer or your phone...any slot. You may need to shove pretty hard...oh, you don't have any quarters on you? Guess you won't be able to finish reading this paragraph.)