- Reflective Lenses.
- For Regular Heads.
- Best for Road, Trail, or Avocado Toast Runs.
WELCOME TO CARL'S INNER CIRCLE
Introducing the new Circle Gs! We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re doing squats with a dog in your arms or sipping a nitro cold brew.
- NO SLIP: We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Our frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running or crushing any workout.
- ALL POLARIZED: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks those harmful UVA and UVB rays, because you deserve the best.
- ALL HIPSTER/INFLUENCER/DYSTOPIAN FUTURE REBEL: Whatever persona you're channeling, we guarantee no one wearing Circle G goodrs has ever been mistaken for not being cool. Or dope. Or whatever the lit people are saying these days.
THE DREAM OF THE CIRCLES IS ALIVE
Which came first: the Portlandia episode, or the picklers? This age-old question has plagued humankind for centuries. So...hmm...actually, guess that means it was probably the picklers that came first since tv didn’t exist yet. Phew, what a relief. Glad we solved that for one for you today. (Oh, and eggs, eggs came first if you still haven’t figured out that other one.)