- Non-Reflective Lenses.
- For Regular Heads.
- Part of a Complete Breakfast.
LIMITED EDITION: CEREAL KILLERS
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re killin' a workout or killin' a bowl of your childhood-favourite sugar–milk–carb combo.
- NO SLIP: Special grip coating used to construct frame and help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO LEOPARDS: Plus, no one wearing Goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know
HEARTS, STARS, AND ZODIAC SCARS (CEREAL KILLERS ORIGIN STORY)
Carl LaMingo had been staring at the note for an hour and didn’t feel like he understood it any better than when he first saw the thing. In fact, he felt like he understood it less. He would have to bring it to his editor in the morning, but he had hoped to figure out something about what it meant.
Carl massaged the bridge of his nose. These damn symbols were giving him a headache. Why did that maniac have to send this to him!? Of all the journalists in the city?
He put the note down and stared out the window at the park, letting out a huge sigh. No matter what it said, there was no way this was going to end well.
(This is a real cryptogram, can YOU help Carl solve it???)
…And if you can’t, grab a pair of these polarized sunnies and head out for a run! It might be a more productive way to spend your afternoon.