- Non-Reflective Lenses.
- For Regular Heads.
- Best for Road, Trail, or Taco Runs.
IT'S NOT TORTOISE-SHELL, IT'S HOUND-SHELL
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re haulin’ tail down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
- NO SLIP: Special grip coating used to construct frame and help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO LEOPARDS: Plus, no one wearing Goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
THE KING OF HOUNDS
Bosley is the late, great dog-of-goodr legend who passed away at the young age of 91. What did Bosley, King of Hounds, dream about? Whatever he f@cking wanted. Fun fact: in his youth he produced belly button lint, a substance luckier than leprechaun’s blood. As the lint-well is no longer producing, we present these Hound-Shell goodrs, a close second.