- Blue Blocking Lenses.
- For Regular Heads.
- Best for Laps Around The House, Pwning Noobs.
BLUE MIRAGE TECHNOLOGY
Is blue light bad for your eyes? That's a trick question. We have no f#^#ing idea. But SOME scientists say it causes eye strain, fatigue, headaches & tail growth. So just to be safe, we made these glasses with the ability to block blue light.
- BLUE MIRAGE TECHNOLOGY: Our blue-light-blocking lenses definitely block blue light. The jury is out on whether blue light actually hurts our eyes or not, but who cares? You look important in these, so go ahead and block those nasty blue light rays.
- NO SLIP: We use a special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating through that super combo.
- NO BOUNCE: Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while you celebrate destroying your friends in battle.
- FULL ARMOR: UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO SPOILED EASTER EGGS: No one wearing goodrs with Blue Mirage Technology has ever left a dyed egg out past it’s expiration date. They have, however, ruined many in-game surprises for people.
PC OR CONSOLE?
The greatest debate for gamers since the introduction of Atari. Well, maybe not that far back, but you get the gist. With our blue-light-blocking lenses, how you play doesn’t matter. These blue frames with clear lenses featuring Blue Mirage Technology will block that blue light in style. But, we still do want to know in the comments, PC, console, or original Ms. Pacman Arcade Game?