This revolutionary CARBON sleeveless triwetsuit is designed to dominate on race day.
arena combined two highly advanced materials to make the ultimate design. Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene panels integrated with carbon cage fabric technology on the inside layer for advanced buoyancy and unparalleled core stability. The rear zip fastening is easy to grasp for quick removal and no lost time at transitions.
- Sleeveless: Better for warmer water as arms are not covered. Less buoyancy but stroke will likely feel more natural.
- Nylon bonded to neoprene.
- Multi thickness for maximum buoyancy and optimal freedom of movement.
- Extra thin neoprene for freedom of movement.
- Evenly distributed buoyancy on legs.
- Yamamoto Aerodome.
- Aerodome panels lined with carbon fabric for core stability.
- External coating for reduced drag.
Size & Fit
Getting into any dry wetsuit is a challenge. Once you get zipped in, ask yourself these questions:
- Is there extra room in your knees, shoulders, or torso?
- Is lifting your head over your arms and moving your shoulders difficult?
- Is it difficult to crouch down and move your arms?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then your wetsuit is not a good fit. Should feel like a second skin but not restrict movement.
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- Rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- Do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- Do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- Wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- Air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label. The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.