arena Race Suit for Women in Pink - Take your performance to a higher level with the arena Women’s Powerskin ST NEXT Open-Back Kneeskin Tech Suit!
What events are this suit good for?
The ST NEXT is the perfect entry-level race suit that eases you into the feeling of compression. Great for all events.
Unsure about sizing?
So how do you put on a race suit?
If this is your first time wearing a race suit, please check out our page on how to put on a race suit.
- The first ever FINA-approved racing suit for women made with recycled fabrics. Experience the phenomenal difference: lighter, more durable and faster. Trendy caiman design in colours of the aurora borealis.
- Focused on sustainability: over 60% of this eco-friendly fabric is made of recycled yarns.
- The suit is significantly lighter which results in less water absorption and drag. The specific characteristics of the new fabric provide a longer-lasting compression and, consequently, greater durability.
- The ergonomic construction with low profile seams ensures perfect fit and excellent freedom of movement. Designed with reinforced shoulder straps for outstanding comfort and durability.
- Greater support and compression on core and legs for increased power and a streamlined position in the water.
The next generation has never been greater. Feel the difference in the eye-catching updated women's racing suit Powerskin ST Next. It is the first ever FINA-approved racing suit made with recycled fabrics, for a more eco-friendly future. The new fabric is significantly lighter, faster and offers both longer-lasting compression and enhanced durability. Designed with low profile seams for perfect fit and outstanding freedom of movement. The stylish suit is part of the Caimano special edition featuring a vibrant print inspired by the skin texture of caimans in fascinating colourways of the aurora borealis.
- Hand wash separately with mild soap in cold water after each use.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.