arena Race Suit for Women in Blue - Take your performance to a higher level with the arena Women's Powerskin Carbon Air2 Open-Back Tech Suit!
What events are this suit good for?
The Powerskin Carbon Air2 is arena's lightest and most versatile race suit. It offers exceptional freedom of movement and comfort and is great for all events.
Unsure about sizing?
So how do you put on a race suit?
If this is your first time wearing a Carbon race suit, please check out our page on how to put on a race suit.
- Part of arena's Carbon Series racing suits, the Powerskin Carbon Air2 is designed to provide women with a light-as-air feeling of support in the water. Trendy caiman design in colours of the ocean.
- arena's technical material is integrated into one single piece of fabric, reducing pressure on the hips. The absence of multiple seams provides a second-skin sensation of comfort.
- Thanks to the innate flexibility of the one-piece construction, the Powerskin Carbon Air2 is easier to put on and take off compared to traditional racing suits.
- Durable, lightweight Carbon Band technology is weaved into the suit in the horizontal direction. The result is a gently compressive feel that stabilizes muscles, while providing stretch and comfort.
- The three-panel internal lining combined with the open-back design makes the Powerskin Carbon Air2 less compressive in the chest area, allowing for a more full range of motion in the upper body.
Powerskin Carbon Air2: Caimano Special Edition
The most lightweight of the Carbon series, arena's Powerskin Carbon Air2 provides hydrodynamic support to female competitive swimmers. The technical profile of the suit is comprised of one single piece of fabric, which works to reduce pressure on the hip area while providing a second-skin feeling of comfort. The absence of multiple seams means that the suit is easier to put on and take off pre-and-post race compared to other technical suits. The durable, lightweight Carbon Band technology provides a mild compression that helps to stabilize and activate key muscles, without sacrificing comfort and flexibility. The internal lining reduces pressure in the chest area to allow for a wider range of motion, and an open-back design further increases this efficient mobility. The stylish suit is part of the Caimano special edition featuring a vibrant print inspired by the skin texture of caimans in fascinating colourways of the ocean.
- Single piece seamless fabric design.
- 3-piece lining provides maximum flexibility.
- Lightweight construction ensures range of motion.
- Carbon fibre bands lock down and support muscles.
Engineered for powerful performance and long-lasting comfort while competing, Carbon-AIR² takes racing to the next level.
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.