The arena Air Speed mirrored goggles are one of the newest members of the race family. arena has developed the new Air Speed range to feel like you’re not even wearing them so you can keep your mind on the race. Every little thing counts when you’re racing!
These race goggles have innovative air seals with a honeycomb design. They have been developed to compress and adapt to your face, distributing the pressure only where needed. This provides a super light feeling whilst creating enhanced adhesion to your face's shape. The honeycomb cells also reduce pressure on sensitive areas which is great if you suffer from panda eyes when you have been wearing your race goggles. The hydrodynamic design has a mirrored wide lens for expanded lateral vision and reduced glare.
- Hydrodynamic racing goggles with superior stability, perfect seal, and high level of comfort.
- PC (Polycarbonate) lens with mirror coating, anti-fog, and UV protection.
- TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) seal.
- Silicone dual strap RFA (Racing Fit Adjustment). RFA provides a secure fit for expert swimmers who need a strong and tight fit to secure the goggle during the dive.
- Interchangeable nose bridges for a perfect fit.
- Available in mirrored or non-mirrored lenses.
Introducing the arena Air Family of racing and training goggles. Featuring a new honeycomb seal technology, Air gaskets confrom perfectly to your face, distributing pressure over a wider surface area ro give you a tight, leak free seal without the discomfort of traditional seals and over-tightened head straps.