Take your performance to an unprecedented level with arena's new men’s Powerskin Storm swimsuit. Elegant and hydrodynamic, this design is the latest development on their popular Carbon wetsuit.
Designed entirely out of limestone Yamamoto SCS neoprene, a material made from oil with reduced environmental impact, the Powerskin Storm wetsuit has been developed with the help of the world’s leading athletes and incorporates arena carbon fibre technology that supports your body while swimming, so you can maintain an optimum position in the water. The various thicknesses of neoprene guarantee maximum buoyancy, extraordinary flexibility, and total freedom of movement. The special double-layer construction on the forearms provides better sensations during the catch phase, while thinner and highly elastic neoprene around the wrists and ankles means you can put on and take off the wetsuit very quickly. The neckline is designed to provide maximum comfort and no chafing.
The Powerskin Storm wetsuit is approved for all the main race circuits, including FINA, ITU, Ironman and USAT.
- SUPERIOR BUOYANCY, UNIMPEDED RANGE OF MOTION: Airlock and Carbon Fiber technology combine to create superior buoyancy and flexibility, with efficient core support.
- ADVANCED DESIGN FEATURES: A new neckline to prevent chafing, stretchy Yamamoto neoprene for quick exits, and a waterfeel panel that allows for greater feeling of the water during the catch and pull phase of the stroke.
- ENHANCED GLIDE: Reduced drag thanks to a Nano SCS coating which provides a greater glide through the water.
- ECO-FRIENDLY NEOPRENE: Eco-friendly Limestone neoprene for a high-quality durable construction that is enhanced with a waterproof finishing.
- APPROVED BY THE MOST RENOWNED FEDERATIONS: Dedicated compliance to the standards of all world-renowned federations: FINA, World Triathlon (ITU), Ironman, USAT, and all other local federations adhering to World Triathlon and FINA rules.
The new range of arena wetsuits combines world-class hi-tech materials with unique patterns, allowing for improved support, together with unprecedented fit and comfort.
1 Super thin and stretchy neoprene across the shoulders and arms to provide maximum freedom of movement.
2 By mixing different thickness of neoprene we provide an optimum buoyancy profile across the body.
3 Yamamoto neoprene is internally laminated with arena’s proprietary carbon bands technology fabric in the core area.
4 Low profile super soft neckline for maximum comfort.
5 Reduced thickness on arms and legs cuff/openings for a faster exit and entry.
1.5 mm - Yamamoto #39 and #40.
3.0 mm - Yamamoto #39.
4.0 mm - arena trilayer with air trapping technology for max buoyancy and flexibility.
arena Powerskin STORM wetsuits are made entirely with Yamamoto Limestone neoprene, a durable, lightweight and high-performance material. This neoprene has a cell penetration of over 93%, which means that there are 30% more air bubbles inside our rubber than those of competing brands. This neoprene (unique to arena) creates an impermeable construction that has higher levels of buoyancy and durability.
The fabric also has an extremely low water absorption rate, allowing the weight of the neoprene to remain nearly identical in wet and dry conditions. This provides added warmth and flexibility in comparison to other wetsuits which are thicker and more weighed down.
Panels of neoprene in varying thicknesses are strategically placed on the suit to expertly produce the optimal balance between flexibility and buoyancy, without sacrificing durability.
Size & Fit
Getting into any dry wetsuit is a challenge. Once you get zipped in, ask yourself these questions:
- Is there extra room in your knees, shoulders, or torso?
- Is lifting your head over your arms and moving your shoulders difficult?
- Is it difficult to crouch down and move your arms?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then your wetsuit is not a good fit. Should feel like a second skin but not restrict movement.
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- Rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- Do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- Do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- Wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- Air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label. The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.