- Mirrored Reflective Lenses.
- For Regular Heads.
- Best for Road, Trail, or Taco Runs.
NO SLIP, NO BOUNCE: FOR PEOPLE WITH 1-2 EARS
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re haulin’ tail down a mountain trail or pre-gaming an art studio sesh.
- NO SLIP: Special grip coating used to construct frame and help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO LEOPARDS: Plus, no one wearing Goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
A TORTURED SOUL
So named for the black fingernails and green eyes of the late-and-great-tortured-artist and social-absinthe-alcoholic who most don't realize was also an ultra-long-distance sprinter. His famed Starry Night painting was inspired from an overnight 72K race he lost to Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. You can't make this stuff up.