arena proudly introduces the POWERSKIN ST NEXT, the first ever sustainable race suit. Everything you loved about ST 2.0 is now lighter, faster, and greener.
What events are this suit good for?
The ST NEXT is the perfect entry-level race suit that eases you into the feeling of compression. Great for all events.
Unsure about sizing?
So how do you put on a race suit?
If this is your first time wearing a race suit, please check out our page on how to put on a race suit.
The Powerskin ST marks a new generation in a classic arena high performance open back racing suit. Three superior knitted fabrics have been combined to provide outstanding stretch, optimal compression, and total freedom of movement.
The Powerskin ST NEXT is constructed entirely of eco-friendly recycled fabric. This iteration of the Powerskin ST boasts improved performance and sustainability.
With a new ergonomic construction for enhanced core support, body lift, stability, and comfort, the suit helps swimmers keep optimum shape in the water. The flatlock seams give the suit it’s “perfect fit” feel and improves hydrodynamics under water. The fabrics are chlorine resistant and provide protection against ultraviolet rays (50+ UPF).
12&U Age Group Info: The Powerskin ST 2.0 is approved by the USA Swimming Age Group Technical Suit Rules and is on the approved list for 12&Under use list.
- Racing: Created for precision and hydrodynamic performance in the water.
- 60% Recycled fabric: Innovative textile made partially with recycled materials.
- Flatlock seams: Fabric joined side by side with flat stitching for zero bulk.
*Hand wash only.*
In order to ensure that your arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.