arena proudly introduces the POWERSKIN ST NEXT, the first ever sustainable race suit. Everything you loved about ST 2.0 is now lighter, faster, and greener.
What events are this suit good for?
The ST NEXT is the perfect entry-level race suit that eases you into the feeling of compression. Great for all events.
Unsure about sizing?
So how do you put on a race suit?
If this is your first time wearing a race suit, please check out our page on how to put on a race suit.
Next generation design for the next generation of swimmers. Our Boys’ Powerskin ST Next Jammers are made 60% with materials from pre and post-consumer textile waste. This FINA-approved racing swimsuit is the first one ever to include recycled fabric. Crafted to be streamlined in the water and to support with mild compression, it features strategic flatlock seams that help maintain a better body position in the water. Designed for total range of motion and ease of wear, we highly recommend these jammers as a first tech suit. Choose from a range of cool and classic colours.
- Racing: Created for precision and hydrodynamic performance in the water.
- 60% Recycled fabric: Innovative textile made partially with recycled materials.
- Flatlock seams: Fabric joined side by side with flat stitching for zero bulk.
*Hand wash only.*
In order to ensure that your arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.